May 23, 2011

Chocolate Mousse


I found out last Sunday that I was lying to myself...
For years I thought  I knew how to make a Chocolate Mousse!
I better explain this in more details. Last mother's days I got an iphone and with it the compulsion for applications (ok, I confess I had the compulsion before getting the phone seeing all those people having a lot of fun on their phones ...) and of course some of my favorite ones have to do with food. And then last week I was reading one of my favorite blogs when I came across the news that they had launched an application. I will not apologize, sorry, it was just one of those things that I had to have and so I downloaded it. In case you are wondering what application is: CafĂ© Fernando. This guy cooks amazing food, does amazing pictures and has an amazing blog. No, I don’t know him but admire his work a lot. And I am pretty happy I have nice recipes going with me anywhere.
So, back to the chocolate mousse. The recipe I tried ( and I just had to because I was almost liking my phone's screen) is his Classic Chocolate Mousse. I will not write the recipe here because I wouldn’t like if someone copied one of mine and published without asking permission. I can just tell you that it was the most amazing, light, delicate and at the same time strong chocolate mouse that I ever tried and from now on I will archive my old recipe and just use this one.
I hope you get really content with the pictures only and in case you want to try make it yourself just go to Cafe Fernando and follow the instructions. I strongly recommend you to give it a try. If like me you just LOVE chocolate anytime this is for you.

Click here to check the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment