December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hi, today is Christmas eve and this is a different post because there are no recipes.

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all and thank you very much for spending your time following MyVerySmallKitchen. I don't know who you are but I know you are there. I hope you have a wonderful celebration with your loved ones and that the warm of Christmas fill your heart.

We are very fortunate to have amazing friends in Hong Kong and already started our celebrations last weekend with some of them. Tonight we will meet with some others in a traditional Christmas eve party and I'm looking forward to it.  I hope you can  celebrate  Christmas the way you love and have a fantastic time.

And since i said no recipes today i will only share with you some pictures from our early Christmas lunch last Sunday including some of the turkey breast with mushrooms gravy I cooked . No fancy pictures this time, just us having fun. Hope you like it, we did.

Merry Christmas!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment